Website and apps terms and conditions
Sunsave Group Limited (company number: 13741813) and its affiliates, Sunsave UK Limited (company number: 13941186) and Sunsave Energy Limited (company number: 13952135), together trading as “Sunsave”, is a residential solar and battery storage company registered at 23 Ansdell Terrace, London, W8 5BY.
Sunsave operates the website https://www.sunsave.energy and so reference to "website" in these terms means the whole or any part of the web pages located at https://www.sunsave.energy, and include the layout of this website; individual elements of this website's design; underlying code elements of the website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this website.
By using our website and apps you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions.
This document was last updated on 31/07/2023.
2. Updates and amendments:
- We may update our website from time to time.
- We may update our apps from time to time. If you wish to use our apps, you agree to download the latest version on a device with a compatible version of Android or iOS.
3. Availability and accuracy:
- We try to make our website and apps available at all times, but sometimes things don’t go to plan and we can’t guarantee that they will always be available and uninterrupted. If you notice a problem, please let us know so we can fix it.
- We do our best to provide accurate content, but please note that it is on an ”as is” basis and we can’t guarantee it will be correct or fault, virus or error-free. Furthermore - we may not keep our content fully up to date so you should consider if any information you obtain from our website or apps is out of date.
- We make no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, comprehensiveness and accuracy of the information, services and other content contained on this website.
- We do not undertake to keep this website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website, if that information is not up-to-date or is incorrect.
4. Security and internet usage:
- You will need an active internet connection to use our website and apps.
- You are responsible for your security while using the internet and accessing our website and apps. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We do not guarantee that our website or apps will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- Where you have a username and password, you should treat them as confidential and not disclose them to anyone. If you think someone else may know them, please change your password and if you are still concerned, please notify us at email@example.com.
5. Links to third parties
Our websites and apps may contain links to other websites solely for your convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. When using these other sites, you will be bound by the terms and conditions posted on those websites and apps.
Sunsave does not endorse or control any information, products or services referred to on such websites and assumes no responsibility for their contents.
6. Links to us
You may not link to any part of our website without prior written consent from Sunsave.
To request consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may request links to be removed at any time.
If you express interest in products or services through your use of this website, you consent to Sunsave contacting you either via telephone, text message or commercial electronic message (including messages about Sunsave products and services and the products and services of third parties) to the telephone number or electronic address which you have provided to Sunsave. You can opt out anytime by emailing email@example.com.
8. User rights and intellectual property rights
Our website and apps are our copyright property. All rights are reserved. You are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use. You must not:
- attempt to copy or modify any part of our website, apps or trademarks;
- attempt to access our source code;
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works; or
- commercialise any of our information, products or services without our written permission.
All rights in our website and apps and their content including copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, knowhow, database rights, trademarks, source codes and any other intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing are reserved to Sunsave and/or their content and technology providers.
All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos (the "Marks") displayed on the website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These Marks may be registered or unregistered marks of Sunsave or others.
Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any other person's or entity's trademark which is displayed on this website without their express permission.
Sunsave will not be liable for any interference with or damage to your computer systems that may occur in connection with use of this website or a linked website, or for any data lost or any equipment or software replaced by you as a result of you using this website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, Sunsave shall not be liable directly or indirectly in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any damage whatsoever in connection with this website or any use of content provided on this website, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, interest, data, business revenue, anticipated savings, business or goodwill).
Sunsave will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with websites of other entities that are hyperlinked from this website.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all representations, warranties and other terms are excluded.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction:
- the validity, legality and enforceability under the law of that jurisdiction of any other provision; and
- the validity, legality and enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction of that or any other provision,
shall not be affected or impaired in any way thereby.
These terms and conditions and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us relating to these terms and conditions.