Sunsave is on a mission to make the power of solar accessible to all UK households
Working at Sunsave
Every day is different at Sunsave. Our mission is ambitious and we’re building from scratch, which means figuring out lots of things and pulling together as a team. There’s loads of manual work that needs to be automated for scale, so we’re building new processes, systems and tools.
Climate change is the most critical issue facing our generation, and we listen to everyone’s ideas. Everyone on the Sunsave team is encouraged to fail and learn from those mistakes, so we can continue learning and developing our problem-solving skills together.
Strength lies in difference
One of our core values as a young startup is that strength lies in difference. We're building a team that doesn't look, feel and think the same way we do. And we have formal processes and measures in place to hold ourselves to account — at every level. This ensures that we don’t just write out values in a document, but demonstrate them every day.
We’re committed to:
- Flexible working hours, location and benefits to ensure our roles suit people with different circumstances
- Offering enhanced parental leave so you can be there for your new child
- Using software to test our job descriptions for unconscious bias
- Creating recruitment processes that include our wider team
- Measuring role competency through skills-based assessment where possible
- Outcome over ego
- Strength lies in difference
- Empowered to thrive
- Build trust through transparency
- Act on your curiosity
- Live your mission
We’ve got a brilliant team with a wide range of backgrounds. Together, we have decades of solar industry knowledge, plus years of experience building world-changing products at companies like Monzo, OVO and Deliveroo.
We’re driven by our mission to make the power of solar accessible to all UK households, helping them take control of their energy bills, and creating a cleaner, greener Britain.
- Bupa private health insurance
- Mental health support
- Flexible working
- Remote and in-person team socials
- £40 monthly Juno wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave